Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I love snow.

I love when I go into a store from a parking lot and come out to a wintery white snow dance!!

That's what happened. I was grinning like a fool and taking a picture of the back of my car as people just arriving from work were getting in and out of the cars around me with frowns, grumbles, and mean looks at my joyful back window! Imagine! They really are missing the joy part of weather.

I held my breath so it wouldn't warm up the window as I focused to get this. 
I even got a picture of a flake. ONE FLAKE shot from the inside of my car through the window.




Yes, we have to shovel and walk dogs in weather just like everyone else. But I haven't stopped being delighted about snow and I don't expect it to change any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. HA! This actually made me laugh out loud. To be totally honest, I adore the first couple snowfalls of the year. I like how everything is clean and white and all the hard edges are taken off things. I like how it is brighter at night and the way the dogs bounce and play in it. I still throw snowballs at my son (and often get them lobbed back at me with far greater accuracy).
    I'm also one of those people who becomes a little jaded by the snow. It makes my commute longer, and I still have to trudge through it with the dogs.
    Thanks for the reminder that this is actually fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Of course I want to hear what you think!